This is a truly unique and special gift for a loved one who needs space to breathe within nature – offering rest, restoration and re-charge.
Our forest therapy experiences are often held within picturesque and privately owned woodlands in Hertfordshire.
The experience includes:
- an introduction to forest therapy by a certified guide.
- a two hour (often longer as no one wants to leave) guided nature connection experience, where you are invited to open up your senses to nature around you. There are also moments for individual and group reflection.
- as well as a final invitation involving forest tea and snacks
- plus a small parting gift.
No prior experience required and no particular fitness as we walk very slowly and no more than 1.5km
To find out more about Forest therapy and what to expect take a look here
You can purchase a gift experience either as:
- e-gift card (pdf download sent via email)
- presentation pack (sent via post to the address of your choosing +£3pp)
Presentation pack includes:
- a hand painted, gold-leaf fern, craft button loop, presentation envelop
- a gift experience card which has room for your special words
- Info leaflet on forest therapy
- fun blank postcard to use,
All sent in secure recycled packaging to protect the gift.